Our Architecture/Design client located in Melbourne's inner suburbs is known for their high-quality work and having an exceptional focus on building a collaborative and encouraging team culture.
Due to significant business growth over the last year, they now require an accounts administrator to support their operations team.
The ideal candidate will suit someone who is confident, detail-oriented and a team player. You must be comfortable with handling sensitive and confidential information. If you have worked in a project-driven environment working with budgets and resourcing requirements - this role is for you!
This is a part time role, ideally 3-4 days with flexibility for hours worked across the week
Outside of Covid-restrictions, this role will be mostly office-based.
- Accounts payables/receivables
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaise with external accountant
- Liaise with carious project team leaders to ensuring efficient accounts/business operations
- Data entry in project accounting software
- Data Analysis in Excel
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for business meetings
- General administration
- Effective communication style that is assertive but tactful
- Experience in a similar accounts assistant/finance assistant/accounts administrator role
- Experience with project administration supporting accounting function.
- Design and Architecture experience is desirable, but also open to other project-driven industries (engineering, construction, property)
- Must have Xero Experience
- Advanced Excel skills for data analysis reporting
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
The Business Support Team