Well established design consultancy with a strong regional and metro presence. Promoting a flexible, family-feel culture and good staff tenure. Expecting further growth this year, it's time to appoint a Senior Administration professional who can be main point of contact for employees and coordinate all HR activities.
You can be based in any of their Victorian offices, with regular travel required to build relationships with all 50 staff across the business. This travel can become less frequent once you are settled into your new role.
Full time hours can be considered, however this position will best suit someone who is looking for 3-4 days.
Flexible hours are possible, with some work-from-home also permitted.
You will work closely with the other administration support staff in each office to delegate and collaborate. And there is the potential for team leadership depending on experience and aspirations.
- Coordinate all business support functions
- Recruitment and onboarding activities, including sourcing and engaging talent, onboarding new starters, performance review coordination and managing the employee lifecycle
- Maintaining and updating HR policies and procedures, keeping up to date with new legislation
- Providing general administrative support to management
- HR or Business Administration qualification preferred
- Experience in an HR focused position
- Proficient MS Office and technology skills
- Self motivated and organised
- Able to build relationships at all levels
- A positive attitude and energetic personality!
- Experience in the built and natural environment will be highly regarded
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonel.com.au