Award winning firm, committed to providing their clients with the best in creative design for landscape architecture and urban design.
The workplace culture is supportive and collaborative, and so the business is looking for another team-focused individual to join their Operations team.
Due to the reorganisation of the operations team, an opportunity has been created for an entry-level administrator. Our client is looking for a reliable person who is well organised and has an eagerness to learn. You will come on board with solid MS Office skills and preferably some office experience, however as this can be an entry level role they are happy to train. You will provide support to the Operations team and wider business.
Your duties will include:
- Answering & directing incoming calls
- General housekeeping
- Typing documents and data entry into various systems
- Maintaining filing & archiving system
- Maintain supplies and consumables
- Assist events and functions
- Accounts support eg raising invoices, receipting and invoice filing (MYOB)
- Some recent experience as a Receptionist/Administrator in a professional office environment
- Professional manner at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A mature attitude
- Intermediate-Advanced level of MS Office
- Good attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy skills
- Proactive and helpful attitude
- Interest in Design industry highly regarded
To apply for this role, please apply online via the link below.
For a list of our vacancies please visit www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel