Located in the CBD, in a newly refurbished office, this multidisciplinary consultancy has a strong presence in the Melbourne market across a variety of project sectors. Having grown considerably in the last couple of years, they are in need of additional administrative support.
Reporting into the Office Manager, you will take responsibility for a broad range of tasks, supporting both the office operations and the team of Engineers. For a motivated individual seeking grow and development, there is potential for additional responsibilities to further contribute to this successful business.
Tasks will include:
- Set up project information and maintain project data
- Produce fee proposals, letters and correspondence
- Maintain office supplies
- Manage access cards
- Book conferences and seminars for staff
- Set up meetings and coordinate catering bookings
- Data entry into various systems
- Potential to support marketing tasks - CVs, project sheets etc
This role will suit someone with a friendly, positive personality who can quickly build relationships across all levels of staff.
Whilst full time hours is preferred, flexibility is possible for the right person. But at least 4 days is needed.
Once restrictions are lifted in Melbourne, it is expected this person will be office-based.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume via the link.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au