Due to an increase in workload, a newly created opportunity exists for an experienced and highly organised Project Administrator to join a leading engineering consultancy. Based on the fringe of Melbourne's CBD and with offices throughout Australia, they are recognised for providing innovative engineering solutions to a range of challenging building projects.
As the sole administrative support for the Melbourne office, you will be supporting the Business Manager and group of Engineers with project-based tasks as well as managing the office.
Ideally you will have gained experience in a similar firm in the built and natural environment, so that you are already familiar with terminology and flow of project tasks and documents.
Tasks will include:
- Collate and format fee proposals
- Register and maintain all project information
- Ensure quality processes are followed and audit regularly
- Support marketing activities eg proposals and collateral
- Produce various monthly reports
- Maintain office supplies
- Liaise with building management and facilities
- Experience gained in a similar role and business within the industry
- A professional written and verbal communication style
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Adobe Creative skills would be advantageous
- Proactive nature
- Natural problem solver