Professional Engineering consultancy based in Geelong. This is an opportunity to work in a collaborative business with a strong focus on their employees and internal culture.
About the role:
Part time position, 3 days ideally but 2 days will be considered. Supporting a team of Engineers, you will have a bright personality, a helpful attitude and strong communication skills. This is a role that will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and working in a proactive manner. As this is a deadline driven environment you will need to be well organised, able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure.
Strong MS Office skills are essential.
Your duties will include:
- Monitor administration and timelines, ensuring deadlines are met
- Prepare and collate various documents and reports
- Quality control of documents
- Set up and maintain project files
- Copy, scan, bind
- Document control and archiving
- Travel and accommodation bookings when necessary
- Type minutes, attend and contribute to team meetings
- Organise team events
- Maintain office supplies
Culture fit is essential, so the role will suit someone who has a friendly, confident personality and a proactive work style.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, please forward your resume via the link.
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel