A major, design led studio based in Melbourne’s CBD. This practice offers modern and tech driven studio space with well-established flexible work arrangements. Providing ongoing training and support and excellent career progression, this is a studio that values their employees!
About the Role
As a team member, you will be working within either the Multi-Residential or Education teams. You will be an all rounder who is hands on and drawing in Revit daily while also providing support across design and planning. You will be required to work across design development, documentation & detailing and liaise with external stakeholders as required.
To be successful in this position, you will have;
- Hands on Revit experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working on a range of project types (multi-residential and/or education would be ideal)
- The ability to work collaboratively within the team
- Experience liaising with external stakeholders
- Solution based mindset
- Experience liaising with external stakeholders and responding to RFIs
To apply, please follow the link below. Alternatively, please give Laura Masterton a call on 0412 923 726 for further information.
For more information on this, or other Architecture and Design opportunities in the Melbourne market please check out our careers page https://www.aspectpersonnel.com.au/page/job-seekers/