Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Supportive team environment
- Rewarding work within Local Government
- Manage the assets interaction with the WACS system in accordance with the Asset Data Model and recommend enhancements/improvements to WACS to meet changing needs in relation to assets data
- Provide the Finance Department with all relevant assets data to allow Financial Registration of assets.
- Manage the GIS including spatial and non-spatial data in accordance with the requirements of provision of Digital Data to Local Government (A-Spec)
- Work closely with the Assets System Administrator to support operational teams with data and system requirements, as necessary.
- Degree or diploma course relevant to the position (e.g. Bachelor of Information Management, Engineering) and some relevant experience, or a lesser formal qualification and substantial relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding of Asset Management principles.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in the administration of corporate information systems associated with assets and spatial representation.
- Ability to use Microsoft suite of software and to prepare spreadsheets.
If you would like to review a position description, discuss this role in more detail or discuss other opportunities Local Government, please contact:
Ger Hegarty on 0423 122 765
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend.