We’re a recruitment consultancy, specialising in providing talent advisory services to leading engineering, architecture & design, construction and town planning organisations across Victoria. We focus on sourcing and engaging the best talent to support their career growth as well as the growth of our clients. Over our 15 years of operation, we’ve built a culture of collaboration, trust, support, and ongoing learning so that you can enjoy a successful and rewarding recruitment career.
About the Role
Seeking an Associate Consultant to join our Business Support team, taking over a portfolio within the built and natural environment. Be part of a close-knit team, who are on track for a high performance quarter!
You'll be recruiting a range of business support roles including marketing, administration, accounts and HR vacancies, both temporary and permanent. This is a 360 role and requires quick reactions to ensure strong service delivery. You will have the support of your teammates, sharing candidate sourcing and screening.
Importantly, the successful person will demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, initiative and resilience.
What experience will you have?
- Experience managing your own 360 Business Support desk, including a commitment to business development and service delivery
- A background in ideally both temp and perm recruitment
- Ability to manage your desk autonomously with a strong focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- A sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- A passion for providing an exceptional level of service to all stakeholders
- A positive outlook and willingness to contribute to our team environment
At Aspect, we exist to empower success, make a meaningful difference and enjoy the ride.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from us –
- Flexibility – our systems and processes are completely set up to support flexible work hours and remote work.
- Uncapped commission
- Lots of social activities including social club and lunch club
- Annual trips and team incentives … our high performers just returned from a trip to Hamilton Island!
- Tailored internal and external training based on your career goals
- We’re committed to serving our community and championing causes close to our hearts. We have an active CSR program driven by our team.
- We value partnership, transparency and honesty in all dealings – what you see is what you get with Aspect. This applies as much to our team as it does to our clients.
- We celebrate collaboration and teamwork
- Salary $80k - $90k + super + commission
If you’re a business support recruitment specialist looking for a new environment where you can thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Please follow the link below to apply now!
For more information on life at Aspect, please visit our website and Instagram page.
For questions about this position or other opportunities with Aspect, please contact email@example.com