We are looking for a skilled Landscape Architect with circa 10 years' experience to join a private firm in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. Their services include landscape / play area master plans, feasibility studies, concept, and design documentation, planting design and horticulture as well as project management and contract administration.
They specialize in delivering award-winning public parks, kindergartens, and schools by having long-standing contracts with State and Local Governments, private and public schools as well as the odd job overseas. It is their culture that they are most proud of – Collaborative, Creative, Respectful, and Inclusive.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 5 Landscape Architects.
- Project manage/programme manage their impressive portfolio of works.
- Leading projects through the full design lifecycle.
- Support business development alongside the 2 Directors.
- Participate in leadership meetings relating to company operations, strategic direction, portfolio updates, business improvements etc.
- Have suitable qualifications in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or similar.
- Have circa 10+ years' experience in Landscape Architecture ideally in a commercially driven, collaborative environment.
- Have proven experience managing staff (directly)
- General understanding and ability to use design software packages would be ideal - AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite,
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work closely with fellow staff in a close team environment.
The successful candidate will be provided with a market-leading remuneration plus the opportunity for yearly bonus’. This firm is also happy to discuss equity options early into the tenure once both parties have proven themselves as the right fit.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Mark on 0422 045 204 or send an email to email@example.com
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au