With operations in Melbourne and Sydney, they work across a wide range of environments and settings, including civic, commercial, industrial, recreational, transport, educational, mixed-use and residential projects.
Their workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role.
Who are we looking for?
We invite applications from candidates who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, with at least 8 years post-grad industry experience in design, design development, project delivery, client liaison, and project management.
This position is a senior appointment. Sitting as a support to the Principal, and a key leader and mentor to the rest of the Studio. If it's a senior role with a clear leadership career path you are looking for then read on!
About the role
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects of a range of scales from concept design, master planning to contract documentation/contract administration into construction.
- Assisting with input into the preparation of proposals and project related design strategy.
- Supervise junior staff/direct reports to deliver projects including delegating of responsibilities.
- Enforce design quality, including reviewing work completed by staff.
- Prepare and externally present to client groups on project related matters.
The workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as a member of the team will include:
- A busy calendar of social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks
- Open plan, light-filled studio.
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their full potential.
- Structured professional development reviews and career plans.
- Membership to relevant associations.