Reporting directly into one of four Directors, you will take a lead role in managing staff, projects, and marketing the firm. You can expect to work on a wide range of large-scale developments including residential, commercial and industrial projects within an infill, greenfield or peri-urban environment.
You will have a minimum of 8 years' experience with a proven track record in the local market, both in the private and/or public sectors.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Lead an aspiring team of professionals.
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports, including preparation of various planning applications, planning scheme amendments, planning policy and guidelines, urban design frameworks, master planning, and advocacy and expert witness reports.
- Liaise with existing and future clients about site development potential and opportunity.
- Represent clients at VCAT.
- Conduct the necessary research both in Urban and Regional areas.
- Remain up to date with planning policy changes and decisions, so you can convey this to clients and colleagues with confidence.
- Business development across various industry markets.
- Degree qualification in Urban and Regional Planning, or higher
- Suitable post-graduate work experience (circa 10+ years)
- Technical and practical expertise in the Victorian system, ideally in the private sector.
- A demonstrated, and high-level technical competency in both Strategic and Statutory planning projects.
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction from the leadership team ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
- Demonstrated experience directly mentoring or managing staff
- Experience at VCAT
- Exceptional communication skills
- Robust report writing skills
All form of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via email@example.com or contact him on 9092 7204.
Alternatively you can apply online via the link below.