If so, this may be the role for you. A unique vacancy exists with an award winning consultancy that delivers Planning, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture services to the local market. Its Urban Design department is looking for a 2IC or an operator who has the passion to mentor an interactive team, to take control and run projects autonomously and push themselves to deliver exceptional service to their loyal clients.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for preparing/conducting:
- Urban design guidelines
- Strategic frameworks and structure plans
- Activity centre designs
- Urban regeneration frameworks
- Urban context & site analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Have circa 8+ years' experience within urban design or hold a similar role in the local market.
- Have direct experience mentoring or leading a high-performing team.
- Be able to demonstrate your strong commercial acumen from day one.
- Be capable and willing to roll up the sleeves and lead from the front. So, the ability to use software such as Illustrator, CAD, SketchUp etc. is required.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to roll with the punches in a fluid environment.
Please note - All forms of communication will confidential.
For a robust conversation about this role contact Mark on 0422 045 204 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can apply by using the link below.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au