Our client is a successful and reputable commercial construction company that specialises in fit-out, refurbishments and industrial projects. They have a diverse portfolio and service the education, health, hospitality, and retail sectors to name a few.
You will coordinate the preparation, collation, formatting and submission of high-quality proposals and tenders. Using your graphics and marketing expertise you will design presentations and manage the design of proposals and expressions of interest.
This role will be working in the office full time as it requires collaboration with other team members.
What will you be doing?
- Work within timelines and ensure tender deadlines are met
- Design presentations for client interviews
- Manage the post submission process, including clarifications, schedule resubmissions.
- Attend bid meetings, taking minutes and follow up on outstanding terms
- Work alongside the Bid Manager on any large-scale tenders
- Assist in organising post project marketing materials following brand guidelines
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Undertake other general administration as required
- Experience in a similar Submission/Bid Coordinator position in the natural built industry
- A qualification in Graphic Design, Marketing or Communication will be highly regarded
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication is required.
- Be self-motivated and eager to learn
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Work in an environment where you can expand your knowledge alongside an experienced team
- Be apart of a friendly team and attend a range of social events
For a list of other vacancies please visit our website – www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel