Our client is a well-established professional management consultancy based in Melbourne's CBD. This consultancy is respected in the industry and is well known for their approach to projects, management of stakeholders and quality. They have multiple offices across Australia and New Zealand and focus on a variety of sectors.
They have multiple service offerings to ensure that their clients and partners have all the right tools to achieve successful outcomes relating to their project.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and action the VIC Tenders inbox
- Receive and review tender documentation to develop a full understanding of the requirements
- Coordinating and managing the end to end process of all Tender submissions
- Coordination of bid meetings
- Review proposal documents including editing, grammar and spelling
- Provide general admin duties as required
- Previous bid or business writing experience
- Strong admin background with experience formatting, proofreading and setting up templates
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- Advanced MS Word skills
To apply for this role, please send your resume via the advertisement.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
The Business Support Team