We are looking for a new team member to champion and deliver our contractor onboarding experience. You will manage compliance and onboarding processes for a busy specialist recruitment agency. This is a newly created role due to growth and progression in our Operations Team.
We bring 5 star hospitality to our corporate office, with amazing city views, a café and a bar. Every person who visits or engages with Aspect is treated with the utmost respect and we pride ourselves on service. This is your chance to work for a brand you can be proud of, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
The position will involve:
- Liaise directly with contractors, providing a streamlined positive onboarding experience
- Follow compliance processes and ensure required documentation is collected
- Produce and distribute employment documents
- Assist contractors and clients with timesheet queries via phone or email, ensuring payroll deadlines are met
- Produce reports
- Update and maintain data in a number of systems, including Jobadder, Trello and Excel
- Support internal audits
- Act as main point of contact with suppliers
- Monitor and action group inbox
- Answer incoming calls to mainline, welcome visitors and maintain presentation of our 'front of house' areas
- Demonstrated experience in a 5* customer-focused role
- Preferably some office experience, however we are happy to train someone with the right attributes
- Can work autonomously and demonstrate initiative to take appropriate action without being prompted
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrates genuine care for stakeholders, and follows through on commitments
- Is results focused and takes responsibility
- Sets high expectations of themselves, is results focused and can resolve issues
- We are committed to your development. Not just while you’re training, but for your entire career with Aspect.
- We value partnership, transparency and honesty in all dealings.
- We celebrate collaboration and teamwork.
- You will have cloud-based systems so you can access your job anywhere.
- We view our role in the world as more than just making a profit, we’re committed to serving our community and championing causes close to our hearts.
- We work hard, but we also know how to have a great time too!
- A level of flexibility to work from home 1 day per week, once you're up and running
- Participate in regular team and individual incentives where you can be rewarded with trips, activities and prizes.
- Monthly social club (during work hours) and lunch club.
- We’ll save you a few dollars with our inhouse coffee machine and barista training!
- Relax after a busy week with Friday wrap-up in our office bar
- Access to a number of wellbeing partners
For more information about life at Aspect, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au