You will be responsible for preparing reports and analysis on project performance, assisting with the development, implementation, training and management of of a new project management system and framework.
The role is an initial 3 month contract which may be extended further.
As the ideal candidate you will have/be:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Asset Management or relevant experience / qualifications
- Previous experience preparing and developing asset strategy plans and capital work programs
- A solid understanding of Project Management Systems and Framework
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in report writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current drivers license
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au