As the Civil Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design of civil infrastructure projects.
You will contribute to the planning and delivery of the capital works program.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertake civil design drawings using AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Prepare reports on a range of civil design projects
- Design council objectives within budget expectations
- Review and management of designs prepared by consultancies
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure designs are in accordance with all relevant standards and legislation
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or approved equivalent
- Experience using Civil 3D and AutoCAD
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience preparing detailed designs of civil infrastructure
- Experience achieving design objectives to time, quality and budget constraints
- A current driver’s license
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or discuss other Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Peter Michael Recruitment Consultant on 0423 122 765
Or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.