You will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the successful delivery of council's road maintenance contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising, coordinating and developing Council's Roads Supervisors
- Overseeing councils maintenance contracts
- Reporting to Councils Management
- Contractor Management
- Site inspections & surveillance of works
- Ensuring adherence to OH&S policies
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- Experience supervising the road maintenance works
- A solid understanding of constructions issues
- Ability to read and review construction drawings and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient understanding of OH&S policies & practices
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au