A family-owned and operated, Melbourne based construction group with capabilities across interiors, construction & maintenance.
The business has long-term clients and a healthy pipeline of projects across education, government, commercial office and health projects.
You will be supporting the project delivery team, responsible for the following:
- Preparation of subcontract packages
- Reviewing, negotiating, and finalising contracts
- Managing subcontract schedules and the processing of invoices to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Managing and tracking project expenditure
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Contract Administrator role
- Experience within commercial fit out and refurb contractor.
- Prior exposure to commercial projects
- Excellent time management
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of contracts