A family-owned and operated, Melbourne based construction group with an established reputation for delivering a variety of commercial projects throughout Victoria.
The company prides itself on the culture they have created and maintained over 30 years with a real focus on ownership, collaboration & teamwork, this has resulted in long-term clients and a constant pipeline of projects across education, aged-care, student accommodation, government, and multi-residential sectors up to $40M.
- Preparation of subcontract packages
- Reviewing, negotiating and finalizing contracts
- Managing sub-contract schedules and the processing of invoices to ensure compliance with contracts
- Managing and tracking project expenditure
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- A minimum of 4 years as a CA with a commercial builder
- Experience using Cheops
- Experience working on commercial projects of a similar scale
- Managed the full life cycle of a project
- Stable career history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills