- Projects: Aviation and commercial up to $15m
- Salary: upto $160k
- Location: Western suburbs of Melbourne
A growing tier 3 commercial builder, located in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, that specializes in commercial and fit out projects up to $15m. Operating for over 15 years, has a healthy and professional culture with long term career opportunities ahead.
Role and Projects
Overseeing the completion of complex commercial and fitout projects, you will be required to manage the contract process from start to finish.
This role requires experience with client and stakeholder management and involves negotiating, planning, executing and monitoring all relevant clauses in the contract process. You will work alongside experienced senior contract administrators to assist in the process.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a contract administrator
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience managing commercial projects up to $5m
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail
- Excellent customer service/client management
Please contact Tom Skevington on 0435 914 485 for any questions relating to this advertisement or any other opportunities within the commercial construction space.
Your application and all conversations will be strictly confidential.