A family-owned and operated, Melbourne based construction group with capabilities across interiors, construction & maintenance.
The business has long-term clients and a healthy pipeline of projects across education, aged-care, student accommodation, government, and multi-residential sectors upto $55M in value.
You will initially be responsible for a $6M childcare project in the Eastern Suburbs which is halfway through the build programme. You will then take on either a $15M commercial office project or $25M apartment project.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of subcontract packages
- Reviewing, negotiating and finalizing contracts
- Managing sub-contract schedules and the processing of invoices to ensure compliance with contracts
- Managing and tracking project expenditure
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- A minimum of 3 years as a CA with a commercial builder
- Experience using Cheops
- Experience working on new build commercial projects of a similar scale
- Managed the full life cycle of a project
- Stable career history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Unrestricted working rights