Aspect is working with a leading construction business specializing in apartments & hotel builds, best known as a high-end builder.
The company works with well-established clients, enabling a stable workflow in projects to work on.
The team is made up of upwards of 200 people with tier 1 & tier 2 professionals, who have an eye for your progression.
Looking for a Contract Administrator with the duties of a project coordinator & contract administrator to work on apartments up to $40M in value.
An all-encompassing role (both of site & office duties) putting you on a fast track to become a project manager.
The role will suit a Contract Administrator or Project Coordinator that has experience in apartment, hotels or commercial builds.
- 2-3 years’ experience working as a CA or PC on commercial new build projects
- Exposure to apartments or hotel building projects.
- Relevant construction qualification
- Great communication & multi-tasking skills
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
If you would be interested in finding out more about this role or like to have a confidential conversation about your next career move, please contact Mo on 0423 419 394 or firstname.lastname@example.org