One of Australia’s leading interior and refurb businesses, well-known for their polished quality of work and with a different approach to the fit-out and refurb game they are renowned for mentoring their junior staff.
They have a strong focus on all high-end commercial, hospitality, workplace, and retail. A high-achieving and inclusive culture with a professional and social working environment.
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of multiple projects up to $25M
- Cost analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Manage sub-contracts & supply agreements
- Progress claims (both client and subcontractor)
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- Support the project manager
- 2+ years’ experience in a CA role working on Fit Out & Refurb Commercial projects
- Qualifications in Building & Construction or Trade Certificate
- Fit-out and refurb experience (office) is a must – not high rise or new build
- Focus on high-quality construction
- A driven, motivated, go-getter