This creative brand agency is based in the inner city suburbs and provides services relating to Brand, Digital, Strategy and Design. They partner with purpose-driven clients who align with their core values and as such work with business across architecture, property, education, lifestyle and community.
This practice believes in corporate social responsibility and are in the process of getting B-Corp certified.
This is a newly created role acting as a conduit between both internal and external stakeholders. You will be coordinate across many digital activities such as building and publishing email content, delivering emails and more.
The ideal candidate will have experience in client services, project management and a strong understanding of front-end digital production. You will have come from a digital or brand agency background and have experience working across a variety of clients.
You must be confident in guiding the studio with best practice measures regarding digital execution to meet the client's vision and expectations.
Please note: This role is office-based Monday-Thursday and has the option to WFH on Friday.
- Act as the central point of contact for day-to-day digital production requests
- Ensure that project timelines and budgets are adhered to
- Create and update digital content in the CRM system
- Provide recommendations and solutions for digital experience to all stakeholders
- Liaise with third-party developers for outsourced deliverables
- Track any bugs or technical digital issues
- Min. 3 years experience working in an creative agency
- Digital production experience is essential
- Experience with CRM
- Confident with WordPress
- Understand project management principles and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and resume via the link.
For a list of our other positions, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team