This multi-disciplinary architecture and design firm based in Melbourne CBD close to public transport is currently recruiting for an experienced Documenter. Due to continual increase in workload, this studio is looking to expand their team and have strong forward confidence in their project pipeline.
With a focus on boutique multi-residential, commercial and high end residential projects, you will be working as part of a collaborative team. Reporting to the Project Architect, you will be drawing and documenting, building new content in Revit, communicating and coordinating with external consultants and integrating this information into the models.
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong technical skills
- Model and document using Revit
- Experience working in a multi-storey projects with budgets of over $15m
- Work collaboratively, as part of a team
- Work for a renowned firm, recognised for their high end design with offices close to public transport
- Work as part as a passionate and collaborative team
- Grow your portfolio
To apply, please follow the link below. Alternatively, please give Laura Masterton a call on 0412 923 726 for further information.
For more information on this or other Architecture and Design opportunities in the Melbourne market please check out our careers page https://www.aspectpersonnel.com.au/page/job-seekers/