Our Architecture/Design client located in Melbourne's inner suburbs is known for their high-quality work in designing beautiful buildings and spaces. Whilst they are committed to achieving their clients dream and vision, they are also strong believers in creating a collaborative and encouraging company culture
Their portfolio of work includes commercial, heritage, interior design, masterplanning, mixed-use, and residential projects.
Due to significant business growth over the last year, they have created a new Executive Assistant role to support two directors.
Supporting two directors and liaising with the administration team to streamline business operations on day to day matters.
This role will suit someone who is has a go-getter and proactive approach to work. To excel in this role, you must be detail oriented, highly organized and comfortable dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
This role may sometimes require travel to client project sites around Melbourne.
Please note that outside of restrictions and lockdowns, this role is anticipated to be a FT office-based role.
- Diary management and email management
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Create documents, reports and presentation materials
- Client Liaison
- General administrative tasks to ensure smooth running of the office
- Strong administrative experience in similar role (EA, PA, Team Assistant)
- Prior experience working closely with partners/directors
- Experience in Architecture/Design industry is highly regarded.
- Adobe Indesign experience is highly regarded
- Works in a confidential, professional manner
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Has high expectations and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Can be adaptive and respond quickly to change
Business Services and Support Team | Aspect Personnel