- Brand new office located in Southbank
- Work for a successful private developer
- Join a social young team
Our client located in Southbank started off as a small family business and has grown rapidly to now be one of Victoria's leading private property developers.
They deliver high quality communities across multiple Victorian cities. Their projects range in size from 20 houses in a small development to building a whole community.
Supporting the General Manager, you will be responsible for providing daily support and for the smooth operation of the office. You will also support the wider leadership team.
Duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Assist in drafting up emails. reports, procedures and presentations where required
- Provide support to the senior leadership team
- Prioritising tasks for the GM and take some tasks off his hands.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise and use their initiative
- Exceptional organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Construction/Developer experience is highly regarded