Our client is a well established project management consultancy based in Melbourne's CBD. This consultancy is respected in the industry and is well known for their approach to projects, management of stakeholders and quality.
They are seeking for a Finance Officer to join their busy finance team. You will work alongside the Finance Manager, Finance Team lead and receive support from the two exisiting finance officers as well. This is a varied role and you will provide financial support to offices across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Please note: This role is 100% office-based and unfortunately does not offer flexible remote work from home arrangements.
What will you be doing?
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Maintainence of debtors ledgers
- Recording account transactions
- Bank and invoice reconciliations
- Preparing weekly and monthly payment runs
- Month end reporting
- General administration
- Data entry
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar position within a medium sized company
- Experience in Architecture, Construction, or Engineering is highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge and experience of accounts payable and receivable
- Experience with Greentree ERP system is advantagous
- Excellent Attention to detail
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
The Business Support Team