Our client offers a broad range of electrical services across residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. They are a fast-growing company with a strong team orientated culture who pride themselves on their excellent customer service.
This role requires an experienced Finance manager to work closely with the Director. You will also manage the day-to-day office duties to ensure the smooth running of the business as the Office Manager.
What will you be doing?
- Managing all bookkeeping entries and control company bank accounts.
- Manage AP/AR and cash flow forecasts
- Use Simpro to process invoicing, monthly project claims, monitor and control project inventory and labour costs.
- Undertake month end reporting and analysis
- Manage BAS and IAS preparation
- Prepare superannuation, long service leave, payroll tax, work cover as well as taxable payments annual reports
- Review insurance requirements including monthly management of trade credit insurance
- Fleet management including registrations, finance and insurance
- General day to day office support, HR support, fleet management and managing the social events.
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience as a Finance and Office manager – construction industry knowledge advantageous
- Experience using XERO and MS Office Suite
- Project management software knowledge
- Proactive personality, positive attitude and willing to build and maintain relationships with colleagues
- Ongoing support from the team and management
- Regular social events including birthday celebrations
- Street parking available