This engineering firm provides building services engineering solutions and consultancy from concept to completion on projects including commercial, fit outs, healthcare, aged care and residential. With a growing Melbourne team, due to expansion and recent project wins, they are now seeking a Hydraulic Engineer/Designer with knowledge of Fire Services Design proficient in Revit MEP to join the team on a permanent basis.
Employed as a Fire Protection Designer, you will be working in a team of highly skilled professionals. You will use your experience and technical ability to oversee the design and drafting of detailed wet and dry fire solutions for building services projects.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Local consultancy experience working as a Fire Protection Engineer or Designer
- Knowledge of fire protection design essential with the ability to hit the ground running with existing projects
- Proficiency in Revit MEP highly desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of local standards
- Experience in working on varied building projects and fit outs
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- A competitive salary is on offer (Circa $75K - 90K package)
- Promotion and recognition of work
- Working in a small team has its perks including a fast track development and mentor-ship. You will have a strong position and voice regarding how the company could evolve overtime
- Varied project responsibilities and have national support.
- Modern CBD office accessible via public and private transport
If you feel that you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. For more information on this role, or other Fire Services opportunities, please contact Zach on:
M: 0468 967 969
Connect with Zach Cosgrave now on LinkedIn to be updated of all current and future opportunities within Building Services.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Please note that at this stage, candidate shortlisted must have FULL Australian Working Rights