A privately owned, award winning, Australian Construction Company with capabilities across interiors, construction and development. A business all about its people and career development
You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors including Education, Commercial, retail, government & institutional with projects reaching build values of $20M.
As the Foreman, you will enjoy full ownership and work on a variety of fit out & refurb projects across institutional, and commercial markets.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of site based activities;
- Programming and coordination of subcontractors, suppliers and material deliveries
- Maintaining & developing rapport between site teams, internal and external consultants
- Ensure health & safety standards on site
- Liaise with the CA to identify variations & claims
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure programs & budgets are adhered to
- You will be expected to have good communication and leadership skills as you will have a number of direct reports such as a Site Foreman, Leading hands & trades and you will also be expected to liaise with senior members of staff on a regular basis
- You will have experience delivering projects from their inception to completion within Fit Out & Refurb
- Solid career history with reputable fit out & refurb contractors
- Have sound knowledge of Australian building standards
- Demonstrable experience in leading and organizing projects and teams
- Knowledge of writing high quality contract scope and specification documents