A modern, professional construction company who are best known for delivering high end apartment and hotel projects upto $50M in value.
They pride themselves on having a great culture, supporting their staff with professional development opportunities and building great projects for high profile clients.
Project & Role
You will be delivering a $45M apartment project in Melbourne's CBD fringe which will consist of 144 apartments over 3 separate builds upto 9 levels.
You will report to the Site Manager and work alongside 2 other Foreman, where your duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors, suppliers and material deliveries
- Maintaining & developing rapport between site teams, internal and external consultants
- Ensure health & safety standards on site
- Liaise with the CA to identify variations & claims
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure programs & budgets are adhered to
This role will suit an experienced Foreman with multilevel construction experience seeking a business that will support your ambitions of progression.
Ideally you will have experience working for a maincontractor but if you have significant experience working for structure subcontractors we would love to hear from you too!
If you are interested in this role or similar, please click on the apply now button, give Tom a call on 0435 914 485 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All conversations will be confidential.