A mid tier formwork and structures company best known for delivering non union, multi-level construction projects. The business offers great professional development opportunities and an unrivalled working culture.
Reporting to the Structures Manager you will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of Formwork packages for 2 Projects (1 live and 1 pipeline).
You will manage 2 leading hands and a crew of 15-20, ensuring the quality of their works ensuring deadlines are met.
Additional duties will include (but not limited to) regular site diaries, procurement of materials, QA checks, ensure OH&S standards, team management etc
- Specialist in the Formwork field
- Minimum of 5 years in a Leading hand or Foreman role (delivering formwork packages)
- High level working knowledge of peri systems
- high level of computer literacy
- Experienced managing teams in a professional environment
- Full rights to work in Australia
Your application and all conversations will be strictly confidential.