This multi-disciplinary architecture and design firm based in Melbourne CBD close to public transport is currently recruiting for a Graduate Interior Designer. Due to continual increase in workload, this studio is looking to expand their team and have strong forward confidence in their project pipeline.
With a focus on boutique multi-residential and high end residential projects, you will be working as part of a collaborative team. Reporting to the Senior Interior Designer, you will be supporting both the architecture and interior design teams in the generation of front-end designs and documentation; this will include producing mood boards and material selection.
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience in Revit – highly desired
- Post qualification experience in a high-end design environment
- Confidence and initiative to put forward your own ideas while working as part of a team
- Design related hobbies or interests such as sculpting, photography or painting – show off your aesthetic!
- Work for a renowned firm, recognised for their high end design with offices close to public transport
- Work as part as a passionate and collaborative team
- Grow your portfolio
To apply, please follow the link below. Alternatively, please give Laura Masterton a call on 0412 923 726 for further information.
For more information on this or other Architecture and Design opportunities in the Melbourne market please check out our careers page https://www.aspectpersonnel.com.au/page/job-seekers/