Based in the CBD, this tier 1 civil consultancy has an impressive portfolio of exciting projects in Victoria. Promoting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, this is a great opportunity to join a business with good staff engagement and a positive environment with work flexibility options.
Due to a change in structure, a new role is available for an experienced HR Business Partner. You will be responsible for supporting a large division in the business and manage all employee activities. Whilst this is initially a 6 month contract, there is the potential to be considered for a permanent opportunity down the track.
Key areas will be:
- Talent management - Sourcing candidates whilst retaining, engaging and developing internal talent
- Triage employee issues
- Remuneration review
- Performance reviews - coaching and guiding managers, coordinating activities and follow ups
- You have the necessary HR BP experience, ideally for a large corporate firm
- You have a positive attitude and get along with others easily
- You enjoy a fast paced work environment