Located in Carlton, this practice is an award winning Design practice specializing in Residential and Hospital design & documentation.
A team of multidisciplinary designers, registered architect, and founder & director produced creations influenced by natural materials, sculptural elements, and inventive use of spaces.
As an Interior Designer you'll work throughout the full process from Concept to Completion. Collaborate with the team, coordinate with consultants, and communicate with clients to achieve results.
Successful candidates will have/be:
- A qualification in Design / Interior Design / Architecture
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills
- Documentation experience within a professional setting
- Hospitality and / or Residential design and documentation experience
- Great interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong creative design skills
- Looking for $70,000 - 90,000 + super
- Available for Full Time employment (5 days a week, 38 hours)
- Available for long term permanent employment, and full working rights in Victoria
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then include the following in your application:
- Resume outlining your key interests in the position and your experience with relevant design & documentation
- Your design portfolio
Please highlight your experience in documentation as this will be a key focus when reviewing applications.
As we are expecting a large volume of applicants, we will only call shortlisted applicants. Thank you for your interest in working with us, we wish you all the best in your career endeavors.