*Note, within the company ALL designers are titled 'Senior Interior Designer' --> however the Job Description for this role is that of a Design Lead / Associate and will be compensated as such*
This practice provides bespoke Commercial design across Melbourne and Sydney, producing results across Design, Construction, Refurbishments, Furniture, and general Business areas. Located in South Melbourne with a small team of around 15 individuals specializing in offices, medical, retail, hospitality and showrooms.
With their current Senior Concept Designer heading onto Maternity Leave, they are seeking an experienced candidate to hire on a Permanent Full Time basis - who will work alongside the other designer upon return.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Client Facing leading client meetings, presentations, and securing projects
- Produce concept & sketch designs to a high standard
- Able to 'sell the sizzle'
- Collaborate with the team and consultants when required
- Leading all Business Development within the Interiors team
- Overseeing all design within the Interiors team
- Proficient in AutoCAD for Design
- Extensive experience in Commercial Office Fit outs
- Strong design ability in a Commercial sector
- Strong interpersonal and written & verbal communication
- Highly professional and well presented individual
- Confident public speaker and negotiator
- Salary range of $110 - 130,000 + super depending on candidates experience
- Full Time (5 days a week, 38 hours), permanent position
- Available for long term permanent employment, and full working rights in Victoria
- Looking for a new position commencing in September
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then include the following in your application:
- Resume outlining your key interests in the position and your experience with relevant design & documentation
- Your design portfolio
As we are expecting a large volume of applicants, we will only call shortlisted applicants. Thank you for your interest in working with us, we wish you all the best in your career endeavors.