This practice specializes in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial Interior Fit outs, working with national brands to produce projects to impact the masses. Design your favorite quick eat restaurant, or a unique pop up in Melbourne Central!
Located in South Melbourne, a short 15 minute tram ride from the heart of the Melbourne CBD - and away from the hustle and bustle of city life!
A successful candidate will have/be:
*This position is not suitable for graduates, as experience in the Interior Design industry is required*
- Professional experience in Hospitality and/or Retail
- Professional experience in both FOH and BOH Food and Beverage, specifically Kitchen Design, and an understanding of health code requirements
- Proficient in Revit for Design and Documentation
- Capable of working through the full design process, and can produce documentation packages as well as detailing
- FOR SENIORS:
- Capable of leading projects from concept to completion
- Capable of providing mark ups to junior members, and guiding them through the design process
- Capable to maintain relationships with both consultants and clients
- Fully Vaccinated
- Available to work full time
- Available to work in the office when required
- Salary will vary depending on the individual, their skill level, and what their personal expectations are
- An estimated range of $70,000 - 85,000, for Mid level Interior Designers
- An estimated range of $90 - 100,000 + super, Senior level Interior Designers
To register your interest please submit an updated resume to email@example.com or call Kye-Ann Cheong on 0412 923 726.