This architecture and interior design studio based in Melbourne delivers projects with a timeless approach that fosters connection. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, coalescing in work that forges new ground while remaining true to our philosophy and vision. Internationally known and loved they are recognised for their high-end design.
Currently there is a need for a Intermediate Interior Designer with multi-residential experience. You will be responsible for producing strong detailed documentation, return briefs and delivering concept presentations.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-6 years' experience
- Proficient in Revit
- Strong documentation skills across all phases
- Strong communication skills, confidence when speaking with clients
- Experience working on multi-residential projects with a portfolio to support
- Work with an award-winning practice
- Expand on your high-end portfolio
- Central CBD location, close to transport
- Career growth opportunities
For more information on this or other Architecture and Design opportunities in the Melbourne market please check out our careers page https://www.aspectpersonnel.com.au/page/job-seekers/