Aspect is working with a high-end, residential builder with a great reputation in the industry and known for their quality driven work.
The company delivers high end projects across custom builds, luxury townhouse and small multi-res developments upto $10M in value. Projects typically will be in a 15K radius of the city.
You will be responsible for multiple, concurrently running projects; working with the client and external consultants to ensure the project is delivered to an exceptional quality.
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will prepare scopes, manage contractors & programme and work closely with the commercial team to deliver accurate forecasting & budgets.
The role requires a high attention to detail with emphasis on client management.
- Ideally this role will suit a Jnr Project Manager, Contract Administrator or experienced Project Coordinator, preferably with a trade background, and technically strong.
- 2-4 years relevant experience working on residential projects.
- Relevant construction qualification
- Great communication & multi-tasking skills
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
All conversation will be strictly confidential.