About the Company
Whether they are designing a new building or adapting a heritage structure, providing conservation management advice or strategically planning managed change of a heritage place, developing a master plan, or carrying out detailed restoration, they find intelligent, costs effective solutions for their clients across a range of services.
This heritage consultancy works on both small and large-scale projects including high-end individual houses to huge former industrial complexes. They are in high demand with a portfolio that already pushes into the new calendar year.
- Prepare and review heritage planning advice, expert witness reports, and heritage impact statements.
- Provide preliminary heritage advice to their repeat and first-time clients.
- Develop relationships with consultants and statutory authorities, and coordinate the necessary interactions.
- Support tender teams when required.
- A qualified, or soon-to-be-qualified Town Planner with experience working on heritage developments.
- A Planner who genuinely enjoys and has a passion for Heritage Planning.
- A highly organized, results-focused professional.
- Good communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Some with a can-do attitude.
All forms of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him on 0422 045 204.
Alternatively, you can apply online via the link below.