This Engineering Consultancy has a small team of Town Planners and are looking to expand their team by adding an experienced Statutory Planner.
They are experts in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Planning and Development Consulting. As accredited service providers to VicRoads, water boards, municipal councils and various infrastructure companies, they have helped advance the ongoing growth and development of Victorian communities since 1958
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports, including preparation of various planning applications, planning scheme amendments, development plans, and advocacy reports.
- Provide advice to clients about development potential within PSP frameworks and the like.
- Conduct the necessary research both in the Urban and Regional areas of Victoria.
- Remain up to date with planning policy changes and decisions, so you can convey this to clients with confidence.
- Represent its brand at public forums.
- Degree qualification in Urban and Regional Planning, or higher;
- Suitable post-graduate work experience (circa 6+ years);
- Technical and practical expertise in the Victorian system, ideally in the private sector but not essential;
- Excellent report writing skills to prepare documentation to accompany Planning Permit applications, Development Plan and Planning Scheme Amendments;
- Great communication skills to liaise with clients and key stakeholders on town planning and land development matters.
All forms of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Kyla Nash at Aspect Personnel via email@example.com or contact her on 0423 419 396.