Working closely with the Coordinator Landscape Architecture, you will have responsibility for running your own projects.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Undertake design and landscape plans, concept plans, working drawings, specifications, and estimates for projects within
Council’s capital works program.
- Develop and produce streetscape designs and facilitate their construction and maintenance.
- Provide expert advice in landscape architecture and commercial streetscapes to relevant Council units and stakeholders.
- Prepare budgets and actively contribute new concepts for projects to be included in future capital works programs.
- Demonstrated experience within a Landscape Design role within a Local Council in Victoria.
- Experience producing streetscape designs and facilitate construction and maintenance for said projects.
- Competent using AutoCAD.
- A current Victorian Drivers' License