This well established consultancy provide multidisciplinary services from concept to completion on a large project portfolio including retail, commercial, educational, industrial, institutional and residential building projects. With an established team and an award winning reputation they have a strong project workload moving forward
This company pride themselves on excellence and have an award winning team with a broad range of experience. They promote technical excellence, innovative design and have a diverse and social team of passionate and skilled engineers.
They now require an experienced Hydraulic Engineer to help lead the team and deliver projects. Employed as a Hydraulic Engineer or Consultant, you will be working in a team of highly skilled professionals and use your experience and technical ability to oversee the design and drafting of detailed Hydraulic solutions for building services projects.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 7 years + experience working as a Hydraulic Engineer
- A relevant qualification with ability to take the lead on projects and deliver technical solutions and mentor other staff
- Extensive experience designing Hydraulic systems including sewer, sanitary plumbing, stormwater and water services reticulation systems
- Proficiency in design and documentation with comprehensive knowledge of local standards
- Experience in working on varied building projects
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Ability to hit the ground running with existing projects
A competitive salary is on offer along with an excellent working environment and the opportunity to work on varied projects. This is a permanent position to join a very strong team of engineers and will offer career progression and varied project responsibilities.
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Apply through the link below or contact Zach Cosgrave on 0468 967 969 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively you can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au