The council offers a friendly and professional working environment, with flexible working hours and a mixture of home and office based work.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of Project Managers
- Preparing Council reports and budgets
- Ensuring adherence to OH&S policies and guidelines
- Ensuring compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Team leadership and driving process and system improvements
- Experience in managing the delivery of civil infrastructure and building construction and maintenance projects.
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures, principles and legislation
- A tertiary qualification in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or relevant experience/qualifications
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- A commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Experience leading a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Michael Parker Team Leader, Public Sector on 0431 593 048
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au