Operating for over 25 years, Glossop Town Planning is a privately owned firm based in South Melbourne that has developed an enviable reputation within Victoria’s built and natural environment.
As a specialist statutory and strategic planning business, their key to success is the strength of their relationships and delivering considered, innovative solutions to their diverse client base across Victoria.
Due to sustained business growth and continuous repeat business, Glossop Town Planning has identified an opportunity to further expand the company’s capacity by creating an additional role for a Manager Development Approvals.
As the Manager Development Approvals, you will be required to manage your own projects whilst providing leadership to staff in your team. You will also form part of the leadership team at Glossop Town Planning whereby you will be able to contribute to the strategic direction of the firm.
More specifically, you will:
- Strengthen relationships with key clients as well as support business development outcomes.
- Work across a range of different projects including residential, commercial, mixed-use, and industrial developments.
- Champion a high-performing team by supporting their development and career aspirations.
As the ideal Candidate you will have:
- Circa 8+ years’ experience as a Town Planner.
- Proven experience working in the private sector to ensure a smooth transition.
- Strong and extensive technical statutory planning experience managing a broad range of developments.
- Demonstrated expertise managing or mentoring Town Planners.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Glossop Town Planning has always been known for its inclusive and collaborative culture. They exhibit professionalism, respect, and a pure passion for continuous improvement. With an admirable staff retention rate, a supportive management team, and an enjoyable and rewarding environment, this firm has set the bar for the industry.
How to Apply:
All correspondence relating to this role at Glossop Town Planning should be directed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel. You can contact him on 0422 045 204 or at email@example.com.