This is a great opportunity to step into a leadership role and drive systems and process improvements whilst managing day to day operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of staff and operations
- Performance & KPI reporting and auditing
- Management of fleet, operations, civil construction, and civil maintenance
- Preparing Council reports and budgets
- Ensuring adherence to OH&S policies and guidelines
- Ensuring compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Team leadership and driving process and system improvements
- Previous operational management experience ideally within a government environment
- Experience in staff/contractor supervision
- Knowledge of OH&S and safe operating techniques
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures, principles and legislation
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au