A diverse and inclusive consultancy based in the inner suburbs and close to city, with easy public transport links. They are known for delivering quality solutions and an excellent service to clients in both public and private sector.
With a team of over 50 staff, they are a business with a great reputation. They boast a strong internal environment, and this is a focus when making hiring decisions in order to maintain a culture of collaboration, information sharing and team support.
An exciting time to join this consultancy, with some big projects planned for the year ahead!
With the support of a competent Marketing Assistant, you will manage all areas of marketing and communications providing both strategic advice and 'hands on' execution.
Whilst working 5 days a week is preferred, a part time role of 4 days will also be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the company brand, including a refresh and new website
- Social Media content and monthly newsletter to online community
- Manage a busy calendar of events, both internal and external
- Maximise industry sponsorships and association relationships
- Refresh all marketing collateral
- Support the learning and development of a Marketing Assistant
- Hold a relevant tertiary degree (Marketing, Communications, PR or similar)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar senior-level marketing role at a corporate business
- Professional services experience highly regarded
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Advanced MS Office skills. Online Content Management System experience. Indesign, Photoshop and Wordpress would be advantageous
- Experience with community engagement methodologies, and managing social media platforms effectively
- A natural problem solver who is self motivated
- Leadership qualities and mentoring of junior staff
To be considered for this position, please send through your resume.
For a list of our other positions, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team